The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
DMCA DESIGNATED AGENT:
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Badpuppy Enterprises’ Designated Agent. To be effective, the notification must be in writing and include the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Your address, telephone number, and, if available, your e-mail address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Badpuppy Enterprises, Inc.’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows.
Badpuppy Enterprises, Inc.
PO Box 939
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
ATTN: Copyright Agent
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This contact information is provided exclusively for notifying the Service that copyrighted material may have been infringed. Unrelated inquiries will NOT receive a response through this process. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site.
These DMCA instructions were last reviewed and updated September 26, 2019.